Conditions of Sale & Return Policy:
- Items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date, unless otherwise specified on the product detail page. A 15% restocking fee (20% on models beginning with IND_) applies to all returns.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Items must be in the original packaging and original condition, used items can not be returned.
- Items purchased in volume (over 3 identical units) can not be returned or exchanged.
- Custom made and special order items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a customer service representative and a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) number must be provided.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Items shipped to a customer from outside of the destination country may be subject to customs or brokerage import fees which the receiver is liable for.
- The owner/purchaser agrees that all goods remain the property of BathroomVesselSinks.com until full payment is received.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
- BathroomVesselSinks.com is not obligated to pay labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any product.
- Items created by hand or with natural materials may not be exactly as shown in the photos and due to the hand crafted nature of the products, fluctuations in color and size may occur.
Shipping & Damaged Merchandise:
- BathroomVesselSinks.com is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping, we cannot and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Many items shipped will require a signature upon delivery in order for us to verify receipt of the item.
- Inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if there is a problem with your order or goods were damaged during shipping them we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after this 48 hour window may be denied.
- Items with manufacturer defects or shipping damaged will be fixed or replaced, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective or damaged item(s) back to us.
- Larger items are shipped via motor freight. This delivery method requires you to be in attendance at time of delivery. The freight company will normally contact you 24-48 hours in advance to notify you of a delivery time. Missing a delivery will result in an extra delivery charge that must be paid by the customer to the delivery company. The driver is only required to deliver items curbside to your residence, it is up to you to move the item from there to its final location. For the majority of items, a liftgate is not required (a motorized platform that lowers the skid from the truck to the ground). If you have special physical circumstances that requires this type of service, it will have to be setup with the freight company directly at an additional charge. When accepting a freight shipment, the customer must inspect and note any damages or missing packages on the drivers waybill. If any problem occurs with a motor freight delivery, note the problems then call us right away to make arrangements to resolve the issue. Do not decline the shipment as you will be responsible for paying the shipping back to the warehouse.
- All BathroomVesselSinks.com products come with a one year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Some items are covered up to 5 years.
- All BathroomVesselSinks.com products are warrantied against cracking, warping and manufacturer defects.
- Warranty does not cover cracking of sinks by thermal shock (quick temperature changes from hot to cold and vice versa).
- Warranty does not extend to items that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse
- Warranty does not extend to items that are damaged due to improper installation.
- Warranty on copper sinks does not apply to changes in the finish due to the natural process of copper that patinas.
- Warranty on copper sinks applies to the structure only, not the finish. Leaving acidic foods, chemicals, cleaning products etc. can remove the finish.
- Warranty claims must be handled directly between the customer and the manufacturer, not the retailer, BathroomVesselSinks.com.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that BathroomVesselSinks.com & Millie Fitzpatrick Enterprises, LLC, its employees and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of products or damage caused. BathroomVesselSinks.com & Millie Fitzpatrick Enterprises, LLC cannot be held responsible for discrepancies, or inconsistencies that may occur due to manufacturing changes.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: 877.578.5603
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted